La Rotonde at The Dordogne: the perfect combination of nature, sports & relaxation
La Rotonde is the perfect gateway to discover the region of La Dordogne. Due to its green environment and mild climate and, La Rotonde is suitable for holidays the whole year round, including hibernation during the winter months.
The villa La Rotonde is situated on 1 hectare of land where two luxurious apartments with a fenced outdoor swimming pool are available all year round. La Rotonde is perfect for romantic breaks or family holidays.
- You are welcome for a long weekend, one or several weeks or one/several months.
- Many walking- and (mountain)bike routes pass La Rotonde and you have many sport facilities such as horse riding, kayaking, paragliding.
The property is located in Simeyrols (lieu dit ‘La Bessède’), 15 km from Sarlat-La-Canéda in the Périgord Noir in the South-West of France. Géoguide recommends La Rotonde as a unique stay in the Dordogne.
Your stay at the gorgeous and relaxed environment at La Rotonde will become an unforgettable experience!
A broad range of activities:
- Visit the castles, the medieval cities and the (pre) historical sites such as Rocamadour, Cougnac, Les Eysies and the caves of Lascaux.
- Enjoy the tranquillest and beautiful nature, the local antique, and the traditional products all over the markets of the many idyllic villages. Why not try out the local culinary specialties: cuisse de canard, foie gras, truffles, nut wine...
- If you prefer a greater challenge or some physical exercise, then you might enjoy the long walks, or even horse riding, mountain biking, kayaking... The Dordogne is a rejuvenation cure and a boost for your health!